This week’s F/F Fiction Crossword Puzzle features WLW & lesbian rich girl/poor girl romance novels—a romance in which one of the two main characters is wealthy, while the other has significantly less money.
So, here’s the WLW & lesbian rich girl/poor girl romance puzzle:
You can either download the crossword grid by right-clicking on the picture below or download the PDF with the crossword grid and the clues. You don’t necessarily need a printer to play. You don’t need to send in the filled-out puzzle; all you need to do is email me the solution phrase.
Here are the clues for the WLW & lesbian rich girl/poor girl romance puzzle:
- Shaken to the Core by Jae: What article of clothing did Giuliana’s brother dismiss as “too mannish”?
- Heart’s Surrender by Emma Weimann: What’s the name of the club Sam considers going to right before she meets Gillian?
- Meet Me Halfway by Eija Jimenez: What’s the name of Alyssa’s son?
- Romancing the Kicker by Catherine Lane: What position is Parker trying out for with the NFL team, the High Rollers?
- Lucky by Kris Bryant: In what state does Serena win the lottery?
- Contract for Love by Alison Grey: What kind of bird does Sherry’s son ask her about?
- Reasons To Heal by Jenn Matthews: What is Kudzi’s sister Cat’s real name?
- Under Her Skin by Lea Santos: What does Torien do for a living?
- Made For You by K. Shantel: What’s the name of Drew’s football team?
- The Lesbian Billionaires Club by KC Luck: What is the fake name used by the main character?
- The Keeper’s Daughter by Susan X Meagher: What city does Torie live in?
- Holly & Ivy by TB Markinson & Miranda MacLeod: What type of animal does Ivy have in the dog crate?
- Pleasure Workers by Annette Mori: Why is Alex running?
- Greengage Shelf by Emma Sterner-Radley: What object is mysteriously stolen?
- The Longshot by Anna Cove: Which character convinces Carly it’s foolish to marry? (IMPORTANT: There’s a mistake in the answer for #15! The answer has 7 letters, not 6. Please leave out the third letter so your answer will fit into the grid).
- Twice Upon a Train by K.A. Moll: What is the main character’s surgical specialty?
- A Heart This Big by Cheyenne Blue: What’s the name of the program for children Nina runs?
- Embracing the Dawn by Jeannie Levig: What is Jinx’s sister’s name?
- London Holiday by Miranda MacLeod: What does Princess Abigail leave the ball at Kensington Palace to go in search of in the Duchess’s private quarters?
- Freeing Her by Anna Stone: What kind of school did Faith attend?
Send me the solution to be entered into the drawing for the WLW & lesbian rich girl/poor girl romance puzzle
Once you solved the WLW & lesbian rich girl/poor girl romance puzzle, send me the solution phrase, and you’ll be entered into the drawing for:
- Romancing the Kicker by Catherine Lane
- Pleasure Workers by Annette Mori
- London Holiday by Miranda MacLeod
To be entered into the drawing, send me the solution by December 31, 10 a.m. CET. I’ll draw the winners using a random numbers generator.
You’ll find my email address on my contact page.
It’s nearly time for the drawing of the grand prize
I’ll draw the winners of the grand prize on December 31, 2020, at 10 a.m. CET. 10 winners will each get a book packages of 10 signed paperbacks or 10 ebooks (winner’s choice). One person will also win an autograph book full of autographs of popular WLW & lesbian fiction authors.
You’ll get one entry into the drawing for the grand prize for each puzzle you solve, and you can still send in the solutions for the previous puzzles.
Sapphic Reading Challenge 2021
I’m planning a new reading challenge for 2021. This time, it won’t have anything to do with crossword puzzles and everything to do with reading books in a lot of different, fun categories. It’ll start on January 1. If you don’t want to miss it, feel free to subscribe to my blog.
Happy reading and crossword-puzzling!