After the success of Lesbian Book Bingo, I wanted to put together another fun reading challenge for readers of f/f fiction in 2020, but this time, I wanted to do something new—and name it in a way that is more inclusive of all kinds of books about women-loving women (WLW). After a lot of brainstorming with some avid readers, I came up with the idea for an F/F Fiction Crossword Challenge.
What is the F/F Fiction Crossword Challenge?
The F/F Fiction Crossword Challenge is a fun, year-long event for readers of women-loving women and lesbian fiction, with book-themed crossword puzzles and plenty of ebooks and signed paperbacks to win. It runs from January 1 to December 31, 2020.
I’ll post a new crossword puzzle three times a month.
Rules & prizes:
Everyone wins an ebook for the first puzzle they solve! In addition, there are also three ebook prizes for every puzzle, plus an autograph book and signed paperback prizes. Read up on the rules and the prizes you can win here.
Here’s the list of crossword puzzles:
- WLW & lesbian fiction featuring ice queen characters
- Publishers edition 1: Ylva Publishing
- WLW & lesbian mysteries, crime fiction & thrillers
- WLW & lesbian slow-burn romance novels
- Publishers edition 2: Bold Strokes Books
- WLW & lesbian historical romance & historical fiction
- WLW & lesbian medical romance novels
- Publishers edition 3: Bella Books
- WLW & lesbian paranormal romance & paranormal fiction
- WLW & lesbian “toaster oven” romances
- Publishers edition 4: Bywater Books
- WLW & lesbian romantic suspense novels
- WLW & lesbian fiction with main characters who are mothers
- Authors edition: Popular WLW & lesbian fiction authors
- WLW & lesbian science fiction
- Pride edition 1: Books with pansexual and bisexual characters
- Pride edition 2: Books with asexual-spectrum characters
- Pride edition 3: Books with nonbinary and trans characters
- WLW & lesbian books featuring characters who are lawyers
- WLW & lesbian fiction indie authors
- WLW & lesbian fantasy novels
- WLW & lesbian fiction featuring pets & other animals
- WLW & lesbian fiction series
- Publishers edition 6: Desert Palm Press
- WLW & lesbian body-positive romance novels
- WLW & lesbian fiction with main characters over 40
- WLW & lesbian books set outside the US
- WLW & lesbian books set in a small town
- WLW & lesbian contemporary romance novels
- WLW & lesbian fiction books with characters who are artists
- Award-winning WLW & lesbian fiction (will be posted on November 5, 2020)
- WLW & lesbian books featuring first responders (will be posted on November 12, 2020)
- WLW & lesbian action/adventure novels (will be posted on November 19, 2020)
- WLW & lesbian rich girl/poor girl romance novels (will be posted on December 3, 2020)
- WLW & lesbian young adult novels (will be posted on December 10, 2020)
- WLW & lesbian opposites-attract romance novels (will be posted on December 17, 2020)
To make sure you don’t miss any of the crossword puzzles, subscribe to my blog, and you’ll get each post straight to your in-box.