This week’s F/F Fiction Crossword Puzzle features WLW & lesbian books with characters who are lawyers, attorneys, or otherwise work in a legal profession.
Lawyer heroines are very popular with a lot of readers. Maybe it’s the power suits or their tough-as-nails attitude? Whatever it is, I don’t think you’ll have any objection (pun intended) to this week’s puzzle.
You can still solve previous puzzles & win ebooks!
If you haven’t solved all the previous puzzles yet, you can still do so! For every solution you send in, you get an entry into the drawing for the grand prize.
So, here’s the WLW & lesbian books with characters who are lawyers puzzle:
You can either download the crossword grid by right-clicking on the picture below or download the PDF with the crossword grid and the clues. You don’t necessarily need a printer to play. You don’t need to send in the filled-out puzzle; all you need to do is email me the solution phrase.
Here are the clues for the “WLW & lesbian books with characters who are lawyers” puzzle:
- Next of Kin by Jae: What nickname does Dawn’s office manager give her newest client?
- City Kitty and Country Mouse by Alyssa Linn Palmer: What is the first word in the name of Lucy’s farm?
- The Chameleon’s Tale by Andrea Bramhall: Name the wine region outside of Cape Town where Imogen Frost’s family vineyard is?
- Practice Makes Perfect by Carsen Taite: Where did Campbell and Wynne first reunite?
- Not-So-Straight Sue by Cheyenne Blue: What’s the name of the town Sue grew up in?
- 30 Dates in 30 Days by Elle Spencer: Who convinces Veronica to go on 30 dates in 30 days?
- Sunlight in the Shadows by Gail Newman: Who was it Kate had to fire because she couldn’t keep her hands off her?
- You Matter by Jazzy Mitchell: What’s the name of Chrissy’s son?
- The X Ingredient by Roslyn Sinclair: Where is the book set?
- Meet Me in the Middle by Yvonne Heidt: What is it that Aislin’s wonderfully clumsy dog, Mikey, gets into that causes her to run out of the house in fuzzy slippers?
- If the Shoe Fits by E.J. Noyes: When Jana and Brooke first meet, what item of Jana’s gets broken?
- Lead Counsel by Aurora Rey: Attorney Elisa Gonzalez moonlights as this kind of instructor.
- Conscious Bias by Alexi Venice: Where did Monica first spot the love of her life?
- Suspect Passion by VK Powell: What drink is Syd’s usual?
- Trial by Fury by KG MacGregor: What type of studies does Celia teach?
Check back for hints
If you are struggling to solve the puzzle, check back this weekend. I’ll invite the authors to post hints in the comments section of this blog that will help you solve the puzzle. Some authors will also drop by my Facebook Reader Group to give you some hints.
Send me the solution to be entered into the drawing for the WLW & lesbian books with characters who are lawyers puzzle
Once you solved the “WLW & lesbian lawyers” puzzle, send me the solution phrase, and you’ll be entered into the drawing for an ebook copy of:
To be entered into the drawing, send me the solution by August 2, 10 a.m. CET. I’ll draw the winners using a random numbers generator.
You’ll also be entered into the drawing for the grand prize at the end of the year, with a chance to win a book package, plus an autograph book full of autographs of popular WLW & lesbian fiction authors.
You’ll find my email address on my contact page.
Subscribe to this blog to get future F/F Fiction Crossword Challenge posts
If you’d like to get all future Crossword Challenge posts sent to your in-box, subscribe to my blog.
Happy reading and crossword-puzzling!