In 2021, I’ll be hosting the Sapphic Reading Challenge, a fun, year-long event for readers of books about women-loving women. The challenge will start on January 1, when I will post the rules and categories.
To make the reading challenge even more fun, I created a book journal to help you keep track of all the sapphic books you’ll be reading in 2021. It’s a hardcover journal that includes:
- A table of contents that lets you rate up to 100 books.
- Pages to fill in what books you read for each category of the Sapphic Reading Challenge.
- A to-be-read list so you can keep track of books you want to read in the future.
- Space for 100 books. Each book gets two pages so you have plenty of space to write down your thoughts.
- A wrap-up page where you can fill in the number of books you read in 2021, your favorite books, and what authors stoood out for you.
Here are a few photos:
I’m giving away 15 copies of the book journal. I’ll also throw in a fountain pen for each of the winners.
Anyone can enter the giveaway, no matter where you live. I’ll ship the book journals worldwide (provided COVID isn’t making international shipping impossible). To participate, enter your email in this form so I can email you if you win.
Entries close on January 7, 2021, at 10 a.m. CET, when I’ll draw the winners using a random number generator.
Best of luck and stay safe!