In 2021, I’ll be hosting the Sapphic Reading Challenge, a fun, year-long event for readers of books about women-loving women. The challenge will start on January 1, when I will post the rules and categories.
To make the reading challenge even more fun, I created a book journal to help you keep track of all the sapphic books you’ll be reading in 2021. It’s a hardcover journal that includes:
- A table of contents that lets you rate up to 100 books.
- Pages to fill in what books you read for each category of the Sapphic Reading Challenge.
- A to-be-read list so you can keep track of books you want to read in the future.
- Space for 100 books. Each book gets two pages so you have plenty of space to write down your thoughts.
- A wrap-up page where you can fill in the number of books you read in 2021, your favorite books, and what authors stoood out for you.
Here are a few photos:
I’m giving away 15 copies of the book journal. I’ll also throw in a fountain pen for each of the winners.
UPDATE: The giveaway ended on January 7, 2021.