This week’s F/F Fiction Crossword Puzzle features WLW & lesbian young adult novels—books about characters who are teenagers, usually 15-18 years old.
So, here’s the WLW & lesbian young adult novels puzzle:
You can either download the crossword grid by right-clicking on the picture below or download the PDF with the crossword grid and the clues. You don’t necessarily need a printer to play. You don’t need to send in the filled-out puzzle; all you need to do is email me the solution phrase.
Here are the clues for the WLW & lesbian young adult novels puzzle:
- Tell Me How You Really Feel by Aminah Mae Safi: What’s the name of the school where Sana Khan and Rechel Recht met?
- Of Fire and Stars by Audrey Coulthurst: What is the name of Princess Amaranthine’s horse?
- Undergrowth by Chel Hylott & Chelsea Lim: In which US state is the book set?
- The Women of Dauphine by Deb Jannerson: What’s the name of the ghost, and eventual girlfriend?
- Girls Who Pray by Evelyn Dar: What’s the name of Claire’s ex-girlfriend?
- The Sun and Moon beneath the Stars by K. Parr: Who attacked Lavigata Palace?
- Love/Hate by L.C. Mawson: What’s the name of Claire’s best friend?
- Outlaw by Niamh Murphy: What is Robyn’s last name?
- Shatter the Sky by Rebecca Kim Wells: What is Maren’s brother’s name?
- The Never Tilting World by Rin Chupeco: What is the name of the goddess Lan has been assigned to protect?
- Pulp by Robin Talley: Who’s the ex-girlfriend Abby’s still hopelessly pining for?
- Tarnished Are the Stars by Rosiee Thor: What is the name of Anna’s village?
- Book of Promises by Tammy Bird: What’s the name of the high school?
- Not Otherwise Specified by Hannah Moskowitz: What does Etta’s former clique call themselves?
- The Weight of the Stars by K. Ancrum: What’s the name of Ryann’s best friend?
- My Year Zero by Rachel Gold: What was Sierra looking for when she met Lauren for the first time?
- Something Tragic by Jessica Yeh: What adjective means “having golden or blonde hair”?
- Everything Leads to You by Nina LaCour: What’s the name of Emi’s best friend?
- Annie on My Mind by Nancy Garden: Where do Liza and Annie meet for the first time?
- Daughter of Fire: Conspiracy of the Dark by Karen Frost: In what region of Ilirya was Aeryn born?
Send me the solution to be entered into the drawing for the WLW & lesbian young adult novels puzzle
Once you solved the WLW & lesbian young adult novels puzzle, send me the solution phrase, and you’ll be entered into the drawing for:
- Of Fire and Stars by Audrey Coulthurst
- Girls Who Pray by Evelyn Dar
- Shatter the Sky by Rebecca Kim Wells
To be entered into the drawing, send me the solution by December 31, 10 a.m. CET. I’ll draw the winners using a random numbers generator.
You’ll find my email address on my contact page.
It’s nearly time for the drawing of the grand prize
I’ll draw the winners of the grand prize on December 31, 2020, at 10 a.m. CET. 10 winners will each get a book packages of 10 signed paperbacks or 10 ebooks (winner’s choice). One person will also win an autograph book full of autographs of popular WLW & lesbian fiction authors.
You’ll get one entry into the drawing for the grand prize for each puzzle you solve, and you can still send in the solutions for the previous puzzles.
Sapphic Reading Challenge 2021
I’m planning a new reading challenge for 2021. This time, it won’t have anything to do with crossword puzzles and everything to do with reading books in a lot of different, fun categories. It’ll start on January 1. If you don’t want to miss it, feel free to subscribe to my blog.
Happy reading and crossword-puzzling!