This week’s F/F Fiction Crossword Puzzle features WLW & lesbian science fiction novels.
Science fiction is a fascinating genre. It explores new worlds, new technologies, and new ideas, while embracing diverse characters and tackling issues of human—or alien—society. But there aren’t that many sci-fi novels with women-loving women around, so I hope this puzzle gives you new books to read if you like this genre.
You can still solve previous puzzles & win ebooks!
If you haven’t solved all the previous puzzles yet, you can still do so! For every solution you send in, you get an entry into the drawing for the grand prize.
So, here’s the WLW & lesbian science fiction puzzle:
You can either download the crossword grid by right-clicking on the picture below or download the PDF with the crossword grid and the clues. You don’t necessarily need a printer to play. You don’t need to send in the filled-out puzzle; all you need to do is email me the solution phrase.
Here are the clues for the “WLW & lesbian science fiction novels” puzzle:
- Changing Course by Brey Willows: What is the name of the medicine Kylin has to get for her ailing father?
- Vellmar the Blade (Chronicles of Alsea Book 5) by Fletcher DeLancey: What animal is pictured on the family crest for Vellmar the Blade?
- Ardulum: First Don by J.S. Fields: What is the name of Neek’s homeworld?
- The Sovereign of Psiere (Mystery of the Makers Book 1) by K. Aten: What were the creatures Castellan battled when she became the “Hero of Temple Beach”?
- Rescue Her Heart by KC Luck: What is Nat Reynolds rank in the 8th Galaxy’s Space Ranger Corps?
- Addict [The Cassie Tam Files 1] by Matt Doyle: During their first meeting, Cassie offers Lori two drinks. What does she choose?
- Safe Passage (Black Flag Book 1) by Rachel Ford: Captain Magdalene Landon and the crew of the Black Flag are _________, not pirates.
- Lucky 7 by Rae D. Magdon: What’s the name of the Lucky 7 crew’s shuttle?
- Beneath the Surface (The Outsider Project Book 1) by Rebecca Langham: What is Jez’s profession?
- Return to Isis (Isis Series Book 1) by Jean Stewart: What’s the usual role of Elysian women, besides being a farmer?
- The Lily and the Crown by Roslyn Sinclair: What is „Assistant’s“ real identity?
- Cinnamon Blade: Knife in Shining Armor by Shira Glassman: What is the name of Soledad’s basset hound?
- Tales for the 21st Century volume 2 by W. Freedreamer Tinkanesh: What is the name of the librarian already missing at the beginning of “Central Library Calling”?
- Friends in High Places (Far Seek Chronicles Book 1) by Andi Marquette: This mine offers the richest veins for pure-color.
- Depths of Blue (On Deception’s Edge Book 1) by Lise MacTague: What is the name of Torrin’s vessel?
Check back for hints
If you are struggling to solve the puzzle, check back this weekend. I’ll invite the authors to post hints in the comments section of this blog that will help you solve the puzzle. Some authors will also drop by my Facebook Reader Group to give you some hints.
Send me the solution to be entered into the drawing for the WLW & lesbian science fiction novels puzzle
Once you solved the “WLW & lesbian science fiction” puzzle, send me the solution phrase, and you’ll be entered into the drawing for an ebook copy of:
- Rescue Her Heart by KC Luck
- Lucky 7 by Rae D. Magdon
- The Lily and the Crown by Roslyn Sinclair
To be entered into the drawing, send me the solution by June 21, 10 a.m. CET. I’ll draw the winners using a random numbers generator.
You’ll also be entered into the drawing for the grand prize at the end of the year, with a chance to win a book package, plus an autograph book full of autographs of popular WLW & lesbian fiction authors.
You’ll find my email address on my contact page.
Subscribe to this blog to get future F/F Fiction Crossword Challenge posts
If you’d like to get all future Crossword Challenge posts sent to your in-box, subscribe to my blog
Happy reading and crossword-puzzling!