This week’s F/F Fiction Crossword Puzzle features WLW & lesbian romantic suspense novels.
A romantic suspense novel combines a romance between the main characters with a mystery or intrigue plot in which the characters solve a crime or face danger together. If that sounds like your kind of book, sharpen your pencil and take a crack at the romantic suspense puzzle!
You can still solve previous puzzles & win ebooks!
If you haven’t solved all the previous puzzles yet, you can still do so! For every solution you send in, you get an entry into the drawing for the grand prize. And everyone who solves the “toaster oven” puzzle gets a free ebook copy of Uncommon Emotions by Lynn Galli.
So, here’s the WLW & Lesbian Romantic Suspense Novels puzzle:
You can either download the crossword grid by right-clicking on the picture below or download the PDF with the crossword grid and the clues. You don’t necessarily need a printer to play. You don’t need to send in the filled-out puzzle; all you need to do is email me the solution phrase.
Here are the clues for the WLW & Lesbian Romantic Suspense Novels puzzle:
- Conflict of Interest by Jae: What item are both Aiden and Dawn buying at the grocery store when they run into each other?
- Breaking Point by Amy Bright: What game were Dawn and Tess playing when they meet Andi for the first time?
- Nightingale by Andrea Bramhall: Charlie Porter sang which song to secure her place at University, and more importantly, to capture Hazaar Alim’s heart?
- The Amnesia Project by Barbara Winkes: What is the name of Paige’s sister?
- Shattered Paradise (Salvaggio’s Light Book 1) by C. L. Cattano: What is the nickname Rafe’s best friend Gabri calls her?
- Fare Game by Cade Haddock Strong: What’s the name of the airline Kay and Riley work for?
- Gallows Humor by Carolyn Elizabeth: What is Corey’s nickname at the hospital?
- The Bucket List by CJ Murphy: Dava tells Jordan that part of the clues are in a cipher used by the Confederates in the civil war called?
- This Is Me by Emma Nichols: What is the name of the coffee that Justine drinks?
- Hunter’s Way by Gerri Hill: How many partners did Tori have before Samantha?
- Into Thin Air by Jeannie Levig: What kind of movies do Jordan and Hannah share an appreciation for?
- Actual Stop by Kara A. McLeod: What is the acronym for Ryan O’Connor’s office?
- Saving Sam by Lynnette Beers: What’s Sam’s lifeguard supervisor’s first name?
- Magnetic Reverie by Nico J. Genes: Which country does Lana come from?
- Secrets in a Small Town by Nicole Stiling: This character’s heart is only open to one person: her daughter?
Check back for hints
If you are struggling to solve the puzzle, check back this weekend. I’ll invite the authors to post hints in the comments section of this blog that will help you solve the puzzle. Some authors will also drop by my Facebook Reader Group to give you some hints.
Send me the solution to be entered into the drawing for the WLW & Lesbian Romantic Suspense puzzle
Once you solved the romantic suspense puzzle, send me the solution phrase, and you’ll be entered into the drawing for an ebook copy of:
- The Amnesia Project by Barbara Winkes
- Gallows Humor by Carolyn Elizabeth
- The Bucket List by CJ Murphy
To be entered into the drawing, send me the solution by May 23, 10 a.m. CET. I’ll draw the winners using a random numbers generator.
You’ll also be entered into the drawing for the grand prize at the end of the year, with a chance to win a book package, plus an autograph book full of autographs of popular WLW & lesbian fiction authors.
You’ll find my email address on my contact page.
Subscribe to this blog to get future F/F Fiction Crossword Challenge posts
If you’d like to get all future Crossword Challenge posts sent to your in-box, subscribe to my blog.
Happy reading and crossword-puzzling!