This week’s F/F Fiction Crossword Puzzle features WLW & lesbian opposites-attract romance novels—a romance in which the two main characters have very different personalities.
So, here’s the WLW & lesbian opposites-attract romance puzzle:
You can either download the crossword grid by right-clicking on the picture below or download the PDF with the crossword grid and the clues. You don’t necessarily need a printer to play. You don’t need to send in the filled-out puzzle; all you need to do is email me the solution phrase.
Here are the clues for the WLW & lesbian opposites-attract romance puzzle:
- Just for Show by Jae: What kind of car does Lana drive?
- Hotel Queens by Lee Winter: What sort of creature does Amelia keep on her desk?
- Mangos and Mistletoe by Adriana Herrera: In what city does the Holiday Baking Challenge take place?
- The Love Factor by Quinn Ivins: What does Molly want to write her thesis on?
- Wooing the Farmer by Jenny Frame: What neurological disorder does Penelope suffer from?
- Stargazing by Kathy L Salt: What is Star’s screen name?
- Fire and Ice by Rachel Spangler: In which city does Callie Mulligan train with her curling team?
- A Heart This Big by Cheyenne Blue: A type of candy that is also the name of a pony at Banksia Farm?
- Listen by Kris Bryant: What is Hope’s music center called?
- Sunsets and Shades by Erica Lee: What statue does Kinsley make Grace get a picture with as part of her “moving on” process?
- Never Wake by Gabrielle Goldsby: What color does Troy expect the wall to be when she wakes up?
- Finders Keepers by Karin Kallmaker: What’s one of the first things they tell clients to do?
- Mulligan by KG MacGregor: What did Louise have removed recently that was previously keeping her from playing golf?
- Kitten by Char Dafoe: What nickname does Rae call Christina by sometimes?
- Breaking Jaie by S. Renée Bess: What literary prize is Jaie determined to win?
- Love’s Portrait by Anna Larner: What is Josephine Wright’s maiden name?
- Bring Holly Home by A.E. Radley: What name does Holly now go by?
- Born out of Wedlock by Lyn Gardner: What school did Addison graduate from?
- Up on the Roof by A.L. Brooks: What footwear is Lena wearing when she knocks on Megan’s door to ask her to turn the music down?
- Exposed by Raven J. Spencer: What’s the name of Sunny’s boss-with-benefits?
Send me the solution to be entered into the drawing for the WLW & lesbian opposites-attract romance puzzle
Once you solved the WLW & lesbian opposites-attract romance puzzle, send me the solution phrase, and you’ll be entered into the drawing for:
To be entered into the drawing, send me the solution by December 31, 10 a.m. CET. I’ll draw the winners using a random numbers generator.
You’ll find my email address on my contact page.
It’s nearly time for the drawing of the grand prize
I’ll draw the winners of the grand prize on December 31, 2020, at 10 a.m. CET. 10 winners will each get a book packages of 10 signed paperbacks or 10 ebooks (winner’s choice). One person will also win an autograph book full of autographs of popular WLW & lesbian fiction authors.
You’ll get one entry into the drawing for the grand prize for each puzzle you solve, and you can still send in the solutions for the previous puzzles.
Sapphic Reading Challenge 2021
I’m planning a new reading challenge for 2021. The goal is to read books in 10, 20, 30, or even 50 different categories, depending on how much time to read you have. There’ll be badges for each level, and I think they’re pretty cute. Take a look at the badges here.
Happy reading and crossword-puzzling!