This week’s F/F Fiction Crossword Puzzle features WLW & lesbian fiction series.
Sometimes, it’s hard to let your favorite characters go because you want to know what happens next in their lives. Or you want your favorite supporting character to get her own book. That’s why a series can be perfect for binge-reading.
So, here’s the WLW & lesbian fiction series puzzle:
You can either download the crossword grid by right-clicking on the picture below or download the PDF with the crossword grid and the clues. You don’t necessarily need a printer to play. You don’t need to send in the filled-out puzzle; all you need to do is email me the solution phrase.
Here are the clues for the WLW & lesbian fiction series puzzle:
- Departure from the Script (Hollywood series #1) by Jae: What animals are depicted on the toothbrush Michelle gives Amanda?
- Kiss the Girl (Soho Loft series #1) by Melissa Brayden: What’s the name of the little wine bistro where Brooklyn and Jessica meet?
- The Red Files (On the Record series #1) by Lee Winter: What is Lauren’s neighbor Joshua doing for a living?
- Begin Again (Tahoe series #4) by Nicole Pyland: Name of the secret spot Paxton takes Chris to in Seattle; Speakeasy „Midnight… „
- Drawing the Line (Cops and Docs series #4) KD Williamson: What’s the name of Dani’s best friend?
- Prescription for Love (A Rivers Community Romance #2) by Radclyffe: Who does Flannery think Abigail is when they first meet?
- A Taste of Sin (How Sweet it Is #1) by Fiona Zedde: What’s Dez’s full name?
- The Last First Time (Norfolk Coast Investigation #3) by Andrea Bramhall: What’s the name of Sammy’s dog?
- Broken Women (Barb & Janet #1) by Anne Hagan: In what US state are Barb and Lisa in the opening of the book?
- Love’s Perfect Vintage (Lesbian Light Reads #1) by Elizabeth Andre: What’s the name of Aisha’s ex?
- The Case Of the Night Mark (Samantha Rain Mysteries #1) by Arizona Tape: What beast does Samantha Rain adopt?
- New Ink on Life (Thorn & Thistle #1) by Jennie Davids: Cassie approaches MJ in the beginning of the book to be her what?
- Worthy of Trust and Confidence (An Agent O’Connor Novel #2) by Kara A. McLeod: What does Ryan claim to have an all-consuming hatred of?
- The Bluff (ShudderCon Las Vegas #4) by Kate McLay: What is the name of the TV show where Sadie got her start acting?
- Reverie Girl (The Reverie #2) by Nico J. Genes: Where did Claire first meet Lana?
- Special Delivery Valentine (Lesbian Office Romance Series #2) by Roz Lee: Rachel is asked to deliver a bottle of this to her boss’s jilted Valentine’s Day date?
- The Bartender’s Pride (Pride Trilogy #1) by TJ Dallas: What is the name of the first person Lara meets, who helps her during her first shift at the Cardinal?
- Far from Home (Belladonna Ink #1) by Lorelie Brown: What is Rachel’s degree in?
- Choices (Choices series #1) by Skyy: What’s the name of Dee’s new roommate?
- Back to Ruby’s (Ruby’s Bar #2) by KC Luck: In which neighborhood of Portland do Rey and Marty live?
Check back for hints
If you are struggling to solve the puzzle, check back this weekend. I’ll invite the authors to post hints in the comments section of this blog that will help you solve the puzzle. Some authors will also drop by my Facebook Reader Group to give you some hints.
Send me the solution to be entered into the drawing for the WLW & lesbian fiction series puzzle
Once you solved the WLW & lesbian fiction series puzzle, send me the solution phrase, and you’ll be entered into the drawing for an ebook copy of:
- Broken Women by Anne Hagan
- New Ink on Life by Jennie Davids
- The Last First Time by Andrea Bramhall
To be entered into the drawing, send me the solution by September 13, 10 a.m. CET. I’ll draw the winners using a random numbers generator.
You’ll also be entered into the drawing for the grand prize at the end of the year, with a chance to win a book package, plus an autograph book full of autographs of popular WLW & lesbian fiction authors.
You’ll find my email address on my contact page.
You can still solve previous puzzles & win ebooks!
If you haven’t solved all the previous puzzles yet, you can still do so! For every solution you send in, you get an entry into the drawing for the grand prize.
Happy reading and crossword-puzzling!
5 thoughts on “WLW & Lesbian Fiction Series (F/F Fiction Crossword Challenge #23)”
Hint for number 10: The name of Aisha’s ex is the same as the name of Alex Danvers’ ex. Good luck! I hope you win.
Hint for number 20: The neighborhood is also a gemstone (but not a Ruby).
Here’s a hint for #7 – The name is femme, very French, and fairly common. Plus can be found in the first few pages of the book.
Hint for 17: the answer is within the free sample found on Reedy Discovery and Amazon :)
Hint for number 12: It’s very common for tattoo artists to start out as one. The answer can also be found in the first few pages of the book.