This week’s F/F Fiction Crossword Puzzle features WLW & lesbian fantasy novels.
Fantasy novels are set in imaginary worlds populated by fantastical creatures and diverse characters that sometimes have magical powers. There’s no limit to the imagination!
You can still solve previous puzzles & win ebooks!
If you haven’t solved all the previous puzzles yet, you can still do so! For every solution you send in, you get an entry into the drawing for the grand prize.
So, here’s the WLW & lesbian fantasy novels puzzle:
You can either download the crossword grid by right-clicking on the picture below or download the PDF with the crossword grid and the clues. You don’t necessarily need a printer to play. You don’t need to send in the filled-out puzzle; all you need to do is email me the solution phrase.
Here are the clues for the WLW & lesbian fantasy novels puzzle:
- Daughter of Fire: Conspiracy of the Dark by Karen Frost: What’s the name of Aeryn’s love interest in the Destiny and Darkness series?
- Thorn by Anna Burke: What kind of animal does the Huntress ride?
- The Beast of Callaire (The Legend Mirror Book 1) by Saruuh Kelsey: Into what kind of beast does Yasmin turn?
- Not Your Average Love Spell by Barbara Ann Wright: When the Hawk rescues the pirates, what token does she leave behind?
- Will of the Fae by E. Menozzi: What’s the name of the Faerie Queen?
- Crier’s War by Nina Varela: What body part does Crier’s father tell her to check to tell if someone is a an Automa or a human?
- The Queen of Ieflaria (Tales of Inthya, Book 1) by Effie Calvin: What is the name of Adale’s mother?
- The Never Tilting World by Rin Chupeco: What is the name of the goddess Lan has been assigned to protect?
- Floodtide by Heather Rose Jones: Her well is a source of healing power.
- Huntress by Malinda Lo: What’s the name of the Academy’s cook?
- The Fletcher (Arrow of Artemis book 1) by K. Aten: What is the name of Kyri’s mare?
- Sunkissed Feathers & Severed Ties by Kellie Doherty: What is the name of Misti’s superior and crush?
- Crimson Yuletide by Rachel Ford: A spree of murders in quiet Wixcombe turns the town’s suspicions to Nan’s godfather, _______.
- Dragon Whisper by Niamh Murphy: What role is Breanna training for?
- The Second Sister by Rae D. Magdon: What’s the name of the talking tortoiseshell cat Ellie befriends at Baxstresse Manor?
- The Olive Conspiracy by Shira Glassman: What food category (in general, not specific) does the queen’s wife bring her in the first scene?
- The Exile and the Sorcerer (Lyremouth Series, book 1) by Jane Fletcher: What color flag is the sign for parlay?
- Dragon Horse War: The Calling by D. Jackson Leigh: What activity is Jael ill-dressed for?
- Banshee’s Honor (The Tales of Y’Myran, book 1) by Shaylynn Rose: What did the king take from Azhani to teach her humility?
- Shatter the Sky by Rebecca Kim Wells: What is Maren’s brother’s name?
Check back for hints
If you are struggling to solve the puzzle, check back this weekend. I’ll invite the authors to post hints in the comments section of this blog that will help you solve the puzzle. Some authors will also drop by my Facebook Reader Group to give you some hints.
Send me the solution to be entered into the drawing for the WLW & lesbian fantasy novels puzzle
Once you solved the WLW & lesbian fantasy novels puzzle, send me the solution phrase, and you’ll be entered into the drawing for an ebook copy of:
- The Never Tilting World by Rin Chupeco
- Dragon Whisper by Niamh Murphy
- The Olive Conspiracy by Shira Glassman
To be entered into the drawing, send me the solution by August 16, 10 a.m. CET. I’ll draw the winners using a random numbers generator.
You’ll also be entered into the drawing for the grand prize at the end of the year, with a chance to win a book package, plus an autograph book full of autographs of popular WLW & lesbian fiction authors.
You’ll find my email address on my contact page.
Subscribe to this blog to get future F/F Fiction Crossword Challenge posts
If you’d like to get all future Crossword Challenge posts sent to your in-box, subscribe to my blog.
Happy reading and crossword-puzzling!