This week’s F/F Fiction Crossword Puzzle covers WLW & lesbian contemporary romance novels, which means modern romances that more or less take place during the time frame the book was written and published. Other definitions include romances that are set within the past 25 years.
Read up on the rules
If you are discovering the F/F Fiction Crossword Challenge only now, read up on the rules and prizes, then come back here and try to solve the WLW & lesbian contemporary romance puzzle. You can also still send in the solutions for the previous puzzles.
So, here’s the WLW & lesbian contemporary romance puzzle:
You can either download the crossword grid by right-clicking on the picture below or download the PDF with the crossword grid and the clues. You don’t necessarily need a printer to play. You don’t need to send in the filled-out puzzle; all you need to do is email me the solution phrase.
Here are the clues for the WLW & lesbian contemporary romance puzzle:
- Just Physical by Jae: In the stunt scene Crash shows Jill how to do, what’s the “weapon” they use?
- 30 Dates in 30 Days by Elle Spencer: Who convinces Veronica to go on 30 dates in 30 days?
- Starting from Scratch by Georgia Beers: What is Elena’s job?
- This Foreign Affair by Harper Bliss: What’s the name of Zoya’s ex?
- Homecoming by Celeste Castro: What’s the title of the book that put Dusty on the map as a serious writer?
- Grace Falls by HP Munro: What’s Alex’s nickname?
- By Design by J.A. Armstrong: What’s J.D.’s first name?
- True Colors by Yolanda Wallace: What item is responsible for Robby and Taylor’s first meeting?
- And Playing the Role of Herself by K.E. Lane: What’s the first name of the defense attorney Robyn plays on the TV show they are shooting?
- Because I Said So by Karin Kallmaker: Who is Kesa’s latest big-name client?
- Thirteen Hours by Meghan O’Brien: Where do Dana and Laurel first have sex?
- How Sweet It Is by Melissa Brayden: What’s the name of the town where the book takes place?
- Pitifully Ugly by Robin Alexander: What name did Hailey use on the dating site?
- Breaking Character by Lee Winter: What is the first name of Elizabeth’s onscreen doctor in Choosing Hope?
- Turn Back Time by Radclyffe: Which part of Pearce’s body is harmed when she first meets Wynter?
- Turbulence by E.J. Noyes: Isabelle and Audrey have a one night stand on which floor of the hotel they’re both staying at?
- Love Trauma by Ruby Scott: What’s the name of the hospital where Tara works?
- A Heart to Call Home by Jeannie Levig: What’s the name of Jessie’s hometown, where she now teaches?
- So Well As You by Lynn Galli: What is Damisi wearing the first time Nora meets her?
- Reasons to Heal by Jenn Matthews: In which city is the book set?
Check back for hints
If you are struggling to solve the puzzle, check back this weekend. I’ll invite the authors to post hints in the comments section of this blog that will help you solve the puzzle. Some authors will also drop by my Facebook Reader Group to give you some hints.
Send me the solution to be entered into the drawing for the WLW & lesbian contemporary romance puzzle
Once you solved the WLW & lesbian contemporary romance puzzle, send me the solution phrase, and you’ll be entered into the drawing for:
To be entered into the drawing, send me the solution by November 8, 10 a.m. CET. I’ll draw the winners using a random numbers generator.
You’ll also be entered into the drawing for the grand prize at the end of the year, with a chance to win a book package, plus an autograph book full of autographs of popular WLW & lesbian fiction authors.
You’ll find my email address on my contact page.
Happy reading and crossword-puzzling!