This week’s F/F Fiction Crossword Puzzle features WLW & lesbian books with characters who are mothers.
Some of them will be single moms, while others have a co-parent; some will be mothers of teenagers or even adults, while others will be new mothers of a baby.
You can still solve previous puzzles & win ebooks!
If you haven’t solved all the previous puzzles yet, you can still do so! For every solution you send in, you get an entry into the drawing for the grand prize.
So, here’s the WLW & lesbian books with characters who are mothers puzzle:
You can either download the crossword grid by right-clicking on the picture below or download the PDF with the crossword grid and the clues. You don’t necessarily need a printer to play. You don’t need to send in the filled-out puzzle; all you need to do is email me the solution phrase.
Here are the clues for the “WLW & lesbian books with mothers” puzzle:
- Falling Hard by Jae: What’s the name of Molly’s stuffed lion?
- Summer’s Cove by Aurora Rey: What book does Darcy read to her son?
- Swordfish by Andrea Bramhall: What’s the name of Finn’s mum?
- A Heart This Big by Cheyenne Blue: When Nina tells Leigh about Mr Petey, Leigh thinks he is Nina’s…?
- Ready for Love by Catherine Maiorisi: Who beside Darcy has Renee been in love with?
- Hungry for It by Fiona Zedde: What was the profession of Remi’s father?
- Keile’s Chance by Dillon Watson: What nickname does Keile give Haydn’s son before she finds out his name?
- You Matter by Jazzy Mitchell: What’s the name of Chrissy’s son?
- Inked with a Kiss by Jennie Davids: What tattoo does Jamie give Sierra in the beginning of the book?
- Coming Home by KJ: What’s the first name of the principal of the school where Sam works?
- On the Fly by PJ Trebelhorn: What’s the name of the hockey team Court plays for?
- Beards by Serena J. Bishop: Where does Gina meet Roni?
- Add Romance and Mix by Shannon M Harris: What’s the name of Leah’s son?
- All That Matters by Susan X Meagher: What’s the name of the baby Blair gave birth to?
- The Pet Boutique by Suzie Carr: What did Taylor decide to mail Ms. Peabody?
Check back for hints
If you are struggling to solve the puzzle, check back this weekend. I’ll invite the authors to post hints in the comments section of this blog that will help you solve the puzzle. Some authors will also drop by my Facebook Reader Group to give you some hints.
Send me the solution to be entered into the drawing for the WLW & lesbian books with characters who are mothers puzzle
Once you solved the “WLW & lesbian mothers” puzzle, send me the solution phrase, and you’ll be entered into the drawing for an ebook copy of:
- Hungry for It by Fiona Zedde
- Coming Home by KJ
- Inked with a Kiss by Jennie Davids
To be entered into the drawing, send me the solution by June 7, 10 a.m. CET. I’ll draw the winners using a random numbers generator.
You’ll also be entered into the drawing for the grand prize at the end of the year, with a chance to win a book package, plus an autograph book full of autographs of popular WLW & lesbian fiction authors.
You’ll find my email address on my contact page.
Happy crossword-solving & happy reading!