This week’s F/F Fiction Crossword Puzzle features WLW & lesbian books with characters who are artists.
Some of these books feature painters or sculptors; others are writers or musicians, and we even have a couple of tattoo artists.
So, here’s the WLW & lesbian books with characters who are artists puzzle:
You can either download the crossword grid by right-clicking on the picture below or download the PDF with the crossword grid and the clues. You don’t necessarily need a printer to play. You don’t need to send in the filled-out puzzle; all you need to do is email me the solution phrase.
Here are the clues for the “WLW & lesbian books with characters who are artists” puzzle:
- The Romance Bet by Jae: What newspaper does Abby work for in “The Romance Bet” by Jae, which you can download for free here?
- Falling Colours by R J Samuel: What does Kiran compare her eye color to?
- Create a Life to Love by Erin Zak: What’s the name of Jackie’s best friend?
- Dal Segno by Jax Meyer: What instrument did Laura play?
- Heart Failure by Chris Zett: What’s the name of Jess’s daughter?
- Lost for Words by Andrea Bramhall: What is the name of Fleur’s cat?
- Artist’s Dream by Gerri Hill: What kind of carved animal does Luke buy from Cassie?
- New Ink on Life by Jennie Davids: At the beginning of the book, Cassie approaches MJ to be her what?
- Prairie Heart by Marian Snowe: What movie do Eleanor and Morgan rent for Girls’ Day?
- Body of Work by Charlotte Mills: What’s the title of Noa’s exhibition?
- Vacation People by Cheri Ritz: What’s Penny’s role in her family’s casino?
- Get At Me by by K.A. Smith: What is Fatima painting at the community center?
- Pas de Deux by MJ Duncan: How old was Addison when she moved to London?
- Good Spin by Monica McCallan: In which state does the wedding Emery and Jordan attend take place?
- Playing With Fire (The Neon Fishnets Book 1) by Scarlett Knight: What kind of animal does Jackie stop to rescue on her way to her audition?
- Forever Woman by B.L. Wilson: What job does Florence apply for?
- Dare to Love by A.L. Brooks: Who is Carmen’s most famous client?
- Knit One, Girl Two by Shira Glassman: By what nickname does the public know Danielle’s celebrity uncle?
- Healing Hearts by Donna K. Ford: What’s the name of the all-women retreat where Christian and Elaine meet?
- Like Lovers Do by Lori L. Lake: What’s the only kind of tea Lily dislikes?
Check back for hints
If you are struggling to solve the puzzle, check back this weekend. I’ll invite the authors to post hints in the comments section of this blog that will help you solve the puzzle. Some authors will also drop by my Facebook Reader Group to give you some hints.
Send me the solution to be entered into the drawing for the WLW & lesbian books with characters who are artists puzzle
Once you solved the “WLW & lesbian artists” puzzle, send me the solution phrase, and you’ll be entered into the drawing for an ebook copy of:
- Playing With Fire by Scarlett Knight
- Pas de Deux by MJ Duncan
- Good Spin by Monica McCallan
To be entered into the drawing, send me the solution by November 15, 10 a.m. CET. I’ll draw the winners using a random numbers generator.
You’ll also be entered into the drawing for the grand prize at the end of the year, with a chance to win a book package, plus an autograph book full of autographs of popular WLW & lesbian fiction authors.
You’ll find my email address on my contact page.
You can still solve previous puzzles & win ebooks!
If you haven’t solved all the previous puzzles yet, you can still do so! For every solution you send in, you get an entry into the drawing for the grand prize.
Happy reading and crossword-puzzling!
2 thoughts on “WLW & Lesbian Books with Characters Who Are Artists (F/F Fiction Crossword Challenge #30)”
Hint: you can find the answer for the PLAYING WITH FIRE question in the first chapter, which is part of the free sample on Amazon!
Clue #17: The client appears in one of the early chapters of Dare to Love – but she also featured in a book of her own last year…