This week’s F/F Fiction Crossword Puzzle covers WLW & lesbian books set in a small town.
Escaping to a place where life is slower-paced, away from the hustle and bustle of the city, has its own charm, even though being LGBT+ in a town where everyone knows everyone else’s business comes with its own challenges.
Read up on the rules
If you are discovering the F/F Fiction Crossword Challenge only now, read up on the rules and prizes, then come back here and try to solve the WLW & lesbian small-town romance puzzle. You can also still send in the solutions for the previous puzzles.
So, here’s the WLW & lesbian small-town romance puzzle:
You can either download the crossword grid by right-clicking on the picture below or download the PDF with the crossword grid and the clues. You don’t necessarily need a printer to play. You don’t need to send in the filled-out puzzle; all you need to do is email me the solution phrase.
Here are the clues for the WLW & lesbian small-town romance puzzle:
- Not the Marrying Kind by Jae: What does Sasha say when she finds out Ashley is gay?
- Chickenshit: Or How a City Girl Does Country All Wrong by Amy Stinnett: Where is Billie’s father’s farm located?
- Safe Haven by Ellen Hoil: What is the name of Brigid’s store?
- Melt My Heart by Anna Cove: Over what terrain is Laura driving in the first chapter?
- The Inn at Netherfield Green by Aurora Rey: What is the name of Cam’s line of gin?
- Destiny’s Bridge by Carrie L. Carr: What kind of car does Amanda drive?
- Hearts of Emerald Bay by D.G. Barnes: Where do Ellie’s parents rest?
- Hart & Stocker by Max Ellendale: What was the name of Dax’s horse?
- Back to the Start by Monica McCallan: What town does Remy return to?
- Finding Gracie’s Glory by Patty Schramm: What’s the name of Grace’s beloved grandfather whom she calls by the Japanese name of ojjichan?
- Kellen’s Moment by Robin Alexander: What is in Kellen’s hall closet?
- Small Town Secrets by Katrina Jackson: What’s the last name of WAKC’s only male member?
- A Shot at Love by TB Markinson: What’s the name of Josie’s uncle?
- Anyone But Her by Erica Lee: What is the name of Reagan’s fake boyfriend?
- The Weight of Living by M.A. Hinkle: Where do Trisha and Gabi meet?
- Coming Home by Teresa Purkis: Why does Jocelyn return to Bristol?
Check back for hints
If you are struggling to solve the puzzle, check back this weekend. I’ll invite the authors to post hints in the comments section of this blog that will help you solve the puzzle. Some authors will also drop by my Facebook Reader Group to give you some hints.
Send me the solution to be entered into the drawing for the WLW & lesbian small-town romance puzzle
Once you solved the WLW & lesbian small-town romance puzzle, send me the solution phrase, and you’ll be entered into the drawing for:
- Hearts of Emerald Bay by D.G. Barnes
- Destiny’s Bridge by Carrie L. Carr
- A Shot at Love by TB Markinson
To be entered into the drawing, send me the solution by November 1, 10 a.m. CET. I’ll draw the winners using a random numbers generator.
You’ll also be entered into the drawing for the grand prize at the end of the year, with a chance to win a book package, plus an autograph book full of autographs of popular WLW & lesbian fiction authors.
You’ll find my email address on my contact page.
Happy reading and crossword-puzzling!