This week’s F/F Fiction Crossword Puzzle features WLW & lesbian books that feature cats, dogs, horses, and other animals. Most books include dogs, cats, or horses, but there’s also a domestic pig in one of the books.
Speaking of books featuring pets…
My new romance Wrong Number, Right Woman features a shy butch, her young niece & her budgie, as well as the supposedly straight woman who sends her an accidental text.
Wrong Number, Right Woman will be available everywhere on September 2. If you want to make sure you don’t miss it, please subscribe to my newsletter.
So, here’s the “WLW & lesbian books featuring pets” puzzle:
You can either download the crossword grid by right-clicking on the picture below or download the PDF with the crossword grid and the clues. You don’t necessarily need a printer to play. You don’t need to send in the filled-out puzzle; all you need to do is email me the solution phrase.
Here are the clues for the “WLW & lesbian books featuring pets” puzzle:
- Paper Love by Jae: Where did Anja meet her best friend, Miri?
- The Love Factor by Quinn Ivins: Which television show do the characters watch in the very first scene?
- Don’t Cry for Me by Rachel Lacey: What’s the name of Eve’s producer?
- Blurred Lines by KD Williamson: What’s the name of the hospital where Nora works?
- Lesbian With Dog Seeks Same by Elizabeth Andre: What is the name of Jordan’s dog?
- Complex Dimensions by Brenda Murphy: Who made Veronica chocolate-orange muffins?
- Just a Touch Away by Chris Paynter: What is the name of Lindsey Marist’s dog?
- Summer Fate by Emma Nichols: What is the name of the poodle that growls at Grace, when she first arrives at Duckton House?
- Pining & Loving by Emma Sterner-Radley: What is the first word in the title of Aya’s boxing gym?
- Borage by Gill McKnight: What is the name of Astral Projector’s missing mother?
- Providence by Leigh Hays: What’s the name of Rebekiah’s American Staffordshire Terrier?
- Just Beyond the Shining River by Lynnette Beers: What type of cat is featured in this book?
- Battle Scars by Meghan O’Brien: What breed of service dog did Ray have?
- Clio Rising by Paula Martinac: What is the last name of Bea, the literary agent who hires Livvie?
- Face Off by PJ Trebelhorn: What NHL team is Savannah’s favorite?
- Somewhere Between Love and Justice by S.W. Andersen: What is the name of Sarah Sawyer’s horse?
- Long Shot by D. Jackson Leigh: What mythical creature does Tory have tattooed on her ass?
Check back for hints
If you are struggling to solve the puzzle, check back this weekend. I’ll invite the authors to post hints in the comments section of this blog that will help you solve the puzzle. Some authors will also drop by my Facebook Reader Group to give you some hints.
Send me the solution to be entered into the drawing for the “WLW & lesbian books featuring pets” puzzle
Once you solved the “WLW & lesbian books featuring pets” puzzle, send me the solution phrase, and you’ll be entered into the drawing for an ebook copy of:
- Lesbian With Dog Seeks Same by Elizabeth Andre
- Pining & Loving by Emma Sterner-Radley
- Borage by Gill McKnight
To be entered into the drawing, send me the solution by September 7, 10 a.m. CET. I’ll draw the winners using a random numbers generator.
You’ll also be entered into the drawing for the grand prize at the end of the year, with a chance to win a book package, plus an autograph book full of autographs of popular WLW & lesbian fiction authors.
You’ll find my email address on my contact page.
You can still solve previous puzzles & win ebooks!
If you haven’t solved all the previous puzzles yet, you can still do so! For every solution you send in, you get an entry into the drawing for the grand prize.
Happy reading and crossword-puzzling!