It’s Pride Month, and it’s also LGBT+ Book Month, so the next three crossword puzzles will feature books with characters on the LGBTQIA spectrum.
This week’s puzzle is about f/f books with pansexual and bisexual characters; next week’s puzzle will feature books about asexual and ace spectrum characters, and the week after, I’ll post a puzzle featuring books with nonbinary and trans characters.
You can still solve previous puzzles & win ebooks!
If you haven’t solved all the previous puzzles yet, you can still do so! For every solution you send in, you get an entry into the drawing for the grand prize.
So, here’s the f/f books with pansexual & bisexual characters puzzle:
You can either download the crossword grid by right-clicking on the picture below or download the PDF with the crossword grid and the clues. You don’t necessarily need a printer to play. You don’t need to send in the filled-out puzzle; all you need to do is email me the solution phrase.
Here are the clues for the f/f books with pansexual & bisexual characters puzzle:
- Paper Love by Jae: What is Susanne having for dinner when her feline visitor helps itself to her food?
- Dished by Adan Ramie: What does young Adonia call her grandmother?
- Running the Tides by Amanda Kayhart: What’s the name of Avery’s best friend?
- Tangled Vows (Mistress, Book 1) by Anna Stone: In what US city does Yvonne and Ruby’s quickie wedding take place?
- Love Is For Later (Rainbow Central, Book 2) by Arizona Tape: What should you never order in the club Rainbow Central?
- Stop and Go by Elizabeth Andre: In what country do Krista Sutter and Yancy Douglas first have sex?
- The Show (ShudderCon Las Vegas, Book 3) by Hildred Billings: What is the name of the actress who has the hots for Drake?
- The House (ShudderCon Las Vegas, Book 1) by Lily Craig: What’s Jacqueline’s mother’s name?
- Running Off Radar by MB Austin: What Alaska town and tribe play a key role in the book?
- This Above All by Nicole Pyland: What nickname does Hillary call Amara when they go into Amara’s guest house for the first time?
- Back to September by Melissa Brayden: Parker’s fan club calls themselves “Parker’s ______”?
- Not Otherwise Specified by Hannah Moskowitz: What strange day of the week does school start on?
- Out on Good Behavior (Radleigh University, Book 3) by Dahlia Adler: What public office does Samara’s dad hold?
- A Heart This Big by Cheyenne Blue: How did Grizz break her toe?
- Going Up by Amanda Radley: What’s the name of the coffee shop where Selina gets her coffee?
Check back for hints
If you are struggling to solve the puzzle, check back this weekend. I’ll invite the authors to post hints in the comments section of this blog that will help you solve the puzzle. Some authors will also drop by my Facebook Reader Group to give you some hints.
Send me the solution to be entered into the drawing for the f/f books with pansexual & bisexual characters puzzle
Once you solved the “pansexual & bisexual characters” puzzle, send me the solution phrase, and you’ll be entered into the drawing for an ebook copy of:
- Stop and Go by Elizabeth Andre
- The Show (ShudderCon Las Vegas, Book 3) by Hildred Billings
- Tangled Vows (Mistress, Book 1) by Anna Stone
To be entered into the drawing, send me the solution by July 4, 10 a.m. CET. I’ll draw the winners using a random numbers generator.
You’ll also be entered into the drawing for the grand prize at the end of the year, with a chance to win a book package, plus an autograph book full of autographs of popular WLW & lesbian fiction authors.
You’ll find my email address on my contact page.
Subscribe to this blog to get future F/F Fiction Crossword Challenge posts
If you’d like to get all future Crossword Challenge posts sent to your in-box, subscribe to my blog.
Happy reading and crossword-puzzling!