My latest lesbian romance novel, Paper Love, has been out for a month now, and it’s been doing well. To celebrate, I put together a special giveaway package.
As you might know, Paper Love is set in Freiburg, the city where I live, which is at the edge of the Black Forest. So the giveaway package is Black Forest-themed. It includes:
- A signed paperback copy of Paper Love,
- A bar of Black Forest chocolate with coffee-cherry filling,
- A packet of Black Forest wine gums,
- A Black Forest duck keychain (the hat is part of the traditional costume women wore in parts of the Black Forest),
- A Black Forest pencil,
- A bottle with a paper boat inside, like the one Susanne makes for Anja in the last chapter of Paper Love,
- A fridge magnet depicting the Martinstor, a medieval city gate through which Susanne passes in chapter 1 of Paper Love,
- A cool “book dragon” bookmark,
- A signed autograph card,
- A notebook (because you can’t have a Paper Love giveaway without some paper!)
Anyone can enter, no matter where you live.
All you need to do to be entered into the drawing is to leave a comment on this blog.
Want to improve your chances to win?
Share the link to this post on Facebook and/or Twitter, and I’ll enter your name into the drawing additional times. Just tag me so I can put the right amounts of tickets into the drawing for you. I’m JaeAuthor on Facebook and @JaeFiction on Twitter.
Entries close on Friday, October 5, 2018, 10 a.m. CET, when I’ll draw the winner using a random numbers generator. I’ll notify the winner via email. Your email address won’t be used for any other purpose.
Are you interested in more giveaways?
I’m frequently running giveaways on my blog. If you want them to be sent straight to your in-box so you don’t miss them, feel free to subscribe to my blog.
Best of luck!