My favorite answer was this one:
Clearly, the answer to your question of how many books you have published in English is not enough. We want more.
The correct answer was thirteen, by the way!
Here’s a complete list of all my books of more than 50,000 words:
- Oregon Series: 2 books (Backwards to Oregon; Hidden Truths)
- Hollywood Series: 3 books (Departure from the Script; Damage Control; Just Physical)
- Portland Police Bureau Series: 2 books (Conflict of Interest; Next of Kin)
- Shape-Shifter Series: 2 books (Second Nature; True Nature)
- Vampire Diet Series: 1 book (Good Enough to Eat)
- Moonstone Series: 1 book (Something in the Wine)
- Standalone romances: 2 books (Shaken to the Core; Under a Falling Star)
The rest of the books, including my nonfiction books for writers, have fewer than 50,000 words.
Since so many people participated, I decided to give away two instead of one signed copy of Shaken to the Core.
The winners are:
Grace and Simone, please send me an e-mail with your address so that I know where to send the paperback.
Everyone else, make sure you subscribe to my newsletter. There’ll be another giveaway next month that you don’t want to miss!