Short Stories & Anthologies
Short Stories & Anthologies
Finding Ms. Write is an anthology of twelve romantic lesbian short stories featuring characters working in the book industry—writers, editors, librarians, rare book finders, and, of course, readers. Among them is my story “Sex Sells.”
Includes stories by A.L. Brooks, Anastasia Vitsky, Chris Zett, Cori Kane, Elaine Burnes, Hazel Yeats, Jacelle Scott, Jae, Jove Belle, Kathy Brodland, Lea Daley, and Melissa Grace… Read more »
(The Portland Police Bureau Series – Book #3)
Sophie Matheson, Kade’s homophobic mother, is coming to Portland for a visit. Her timing couldn’t be worse. Not only is Kade newly in love with a woman, but she also promised to help her friends Aiden and Dawn move in together.
Instead of going to art museums and having lunch in… Read more »
(The Hollywood Series – Book #3)
Nothing could possibly be more erotic than watching the woman you love taking off her clothes in front of you, right? That’s what Lauren thinks, until she witnesses her girlfriend, celebrity actress Grace Durand, dressing up for a movie premiere. The reverse striptease gets Lauren’s pulse pounding and her breath catching in her throat, and she suddenly decides that they may be running late… Read more »
(The Vampire Diet Series – Book #2)
Holy water and sunlight don’t scare Robin, but the mere thought of going to the dentist sets her fangs on edge. Good thing vampire teeth are indestructible…or so she thinks—until a night of passion with her girlfriend, Alana, has unexpected consequences… Read more »
At 30, Paula, a technician at a radio station, feels a bit ridiculous for having a big crush on Dr. Christine Graham, host of the late-night radio show The Midnight Couch. Every night when midnight approaches, she vows that this will be the day when she asks Christine on a date—only to chicken out every time. But when Christine hosts a special show about revealing secret love on Valentine’s Day, Paula suddenly… Read more »
All You Can Eat: A Buffet of Lesbian Erotica and Romance is an anthology of thirteen excellent short stories. Among them is my story “Whining and Dining.”
Lucia Sorrentino may come from a long line of chefs, but her attempts in the kitchen always turn into a recipe for disaster. Unfortunately, she’s just as untalented when it comes to her love life. She calls on her best friend, Remy, to help her wine and dine a woman… Read more »
(The Shape-Shifter Series — Book #7)
Kelsey, a submissive wolf-shifter, has always done what she has been ordered to do. But when Madsen, the Wrasa’s highest alpha, sends her a letter via pigeon post, containing very unusual orders, she’s not sure she can obey. Madsen and the newly hired Wrasa PR firm think it’s a good idea to celebrate the anniversary of their not-so-voluntary coming out to the human… Read more »
(The Shape-Shifter Series — Book #6)
As a submissive wolf-shifter, Kelsey Yates has always bowed to the dictates of her powerful alpha wolf parents. That changed when she met Rue, a powerful alpha in her own right, despite the fact that she is human. When Kelsey’s parents learn of the forbidden relationship, they set out to put a stop to it. For once in her life, will Kelsey push beyond the boundaries of her omega status… Read more »
(The Shape-Shifter Series — Book #2)
Five short stories that give us glimpses into the lives of Griffin, Jorie, and the other characters from Second Nature.
• Bonding Time: Griffin has been looking forward to a little feline bonding time with a special lady. Leave it to her sister Leigh to interrupt.
• Coming to Dinner: Jorie and Griffin are having second… Read more »
(The Oregon Series — Book #4)
Amy Hamilton finally has everything she ever wanted when Rika, the woman she loves, moves to the ranch. But years of having to hide her feelings leave her insecure, and her fears get the better of her. Convinced that Rika is growing bored with ranch life, Amy comes up with a daring plan. With her “father” as inspiration, Amy decides to dress up as a man so she can… Read more »
(The Oregon Series — Book #2)
Six short stories that give us glimpses into the lives of Luke, Nora, and the other characters from Backwards to Oregon.
• The Blue Hour: When her mother dies, twelve-year-old Lucinda Hamilton decides to start a new life—as a boy.
• Grasping at Straws: No one knows that Tess Swenson, madam of a brothel, also owns a livery stable… Read more »
(The Moonstone Series — Book #2)
Seduction for Beginners is a mini sequel to my novel Something in the Wine, in which Annie and Drew met and fell in love, turning especially Annie’s life upside down. The short story will now give you a glimpse of the next step in their relationship.
For Annie, work always took precedence over romance. But now… Read more »
After a friend sets her up on a blind date from hell, Amanda has enough of dating. A spur-of-the-moment decision to attend an Anti-Valentine’s Day party leads to an unexpected encounter. She wakes up to a hangover and a surprising complication…
Note: This short story is also included in the anthology Connected Hearts. Four Lesbian Romance Stories… Read more »
Twenty-three authors of lesbian fiction contributed holiday stories that give you snow, presents, plenty of food, Holiday cheer and nicely wrapped curvy women under the tree. One of the stories is mine:
• Christmas Road Trip: Meghan Webster is having the worst day ever. To top it off, it’s Christmas Eve and she’s stuck on a bus, heading to a location she doesn’t want to go. That is, until the doors of the bus open and a cute… Read more »
Four lesbian romance stories. Two of them are mine:
• The Morning After: After a friend sets her up on a blind date from hell, Amanda has enough of dating. A spur-of-the-moment decision to attend an Anti-Valentine’s Day party leads to an unexpected encounter. She wakes up to a hangover and a surprising complication… Read more »
Six lesbian Christmas stories. Two of them are mine:
• The Christmas Grump: For Rachel Lewis, a security guard at the mall, the Christmas holiday season is one big headache. She wants nothing to do with the celebration of love, peace, and family harmony. Her disenchantment with the holiday slowly begins to change when she meets seven-year-old… Read more »
Three short stories that follow the lives of Rachel Lewis, self-confessed Christmas grump, and Lillian Coleman, the woman who makes her believe in the magic of Christmas again. Includes the new short story:
• The Christmas Elf: After her home state finally recognizes same-sex marriages, Rachel wants to propose to Lillian. Rachel is… Read more »
Created by Krystel Contreras & Jorge Courbis